Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Help Me Out!

So can you believe my little boy is 2 months old already?!? Yeah me either. Its crazy how fast time is flying by. But that can only mean one thing, another day closer to having my husband home. I CANNOT wait!! 

A little bit into my everyday life, as I am trying to get ready for work (yes, I went back to work) and take care of a waking baby this morning, I get projectile vomited on. It managed to make it all in my hair, on the carpet, on the floor and all over him. Poor baby, hopefully he feels better now. Luckily, I had time to jump in the shower before having to leave to take him to grandma's. Oh, the joys of being a "single" mother as my husband puts it.

On another note, I am starting to get back in the swing of things with my Scentsy business. I took a break for a little while there when Matthew was born. So I am trying to build my clientele back up. I created a Facebook page to share warmers, scents, and most importantly my extra special deals I have when you place an order over a certain amount or host a party. So if you could "like" my page and think about placing an order. Scentsy candles really are so much safer in so many ways than regular candles. And yes, they are a little bit more "pricy" than other candles, but they last SO much longer. It is such a better investment if your a candle person. Even if your not, Scentsy products will easily get you hooked because they smell amazing and you can actually smell your scent you picked, unlike a lot of candles I have purchased in the past ;)

1 comment:

Kathryn B said...

Time sure does fly by when you are a new parent and a "single" one at that. I also look at each day flying by as we are one day closer to the end of the deployment. I think it makes it easier to handle. :) Glad to hear you are doing good. Keep it up!!!