Wednesday, April 28, 2010

what a dayyy!!

so today i woke up in a great mood. i made the mistake of going home after class before i had to go to good ol' daves market. but i mentioned to my mother about maybe her and my dad helping me pay for school for the summer so i can get ahead and be done instead of behind. they say they want me to succeed in life, but yet they do not bother to help me. i dont see how you can not help your child get an education. i could understand if they really didnt have it, but they have the means to help me. i guess you could say they are greedy. but yet they have no problem spending money on other stuff, like a pool, im not complaining one bit about the pool because i will use it mostly, but still its the point. it seriously just makes me sick to think they can be so selfish. so as of right now, idk if im going to school in the summer or fall for that matter because financial aid insist you be 24 to be a dependent if your not married or have kids. well that means i still have to use my parents income, which doesnt help me at all because i get NOTHINGGG from financial aid because of them.

but my day got better luckily. i got a call from my old boss today at work!! he is originally from Africa and is also a minister. He left my work to go work for an organization called World Help (http://www.worldhelp.net/). Basically he is a missionary and travels all over Africa to help families and orphanages. Not only does he do amazing work, but he is one of the few people I actually look up to in this world. He alone is the person who helped me the most through what was the worst moment in my life. Without him, i honestly dont know where I would be at right now. He gave me the courage to do what I needed to do for myself and for that I will be forever grateful for. It has been almost a year since i have last seen him, but he called my job today and said he was going to be in Canfield on Sunday for a program they are putting on. Seriously made my day!! I cant wait to see him, talking to him just gives me a sense of comfort. I guess its his way with words. I would love for anyone to meet him!!

but thats all for now!! its back to the homework i go :)

No comments: