Monday, April 26, 2010

Weekend in recap!!

So my boyfriend ,yet again, had to leave me for the weekend to play army. So I decided to take the time and be with my bestest friend ever because I missed her. Friday I worked until 10pm, like always. But the night was half bad, maybe its because i got a surprise phone call AT WORK from boyfriend. Its the little things that matter the most to me, you know, stuff like that. I swear it made my night. I am really not a hard perosn to please.


Saturday morning I worked for a girl at my job, only 730 to 12 though. Came home and did some serious cleaning in my rooms. LOL, yes i said rooms. They were a disaster zone. Then Jenner calls me up and asks if i wanna go to verizon with her. We ended up being there for hours. bahaha. but she got the droid and im jealous. Come one Juneee!! LOL. While I was getting ready to go out with Jenner, Kelly and Susie, my mom calls and tells me to come downstairs. Mom and Pops got me a set of PINK golfclubs!!! I was so excited. Not that I am the best golfer, but now i can go whenever I want cuz I dont have to use my dad's friends. And now I can spend time with my dad since he has been sick lately. After meeting up with Jenner and having some to-go beers, we met up with Kelly and Susie at this hicktown bar in Springfield. The way people were dressed in this place was from like the 90's or something; skirts, side ponytails, windbreakers. baahahaha. But Kelly was exra feisty because her bf's ex was there, which made things even more interesting. Somehow Kelly and I ended up karaoking Got Money-Lil Wayne, and Susie joined in and Jenner just laughed her ass off at us. It had to be one of the proudest moments with my friends. That song will never be the same anymore. And Kelly was sooo into it, which made it even better. Needless to say, the night was fabulous!!


Sunday, I was up way earlier then I should have been. I have been reading a book called The Last Song, by Nicholas Sparks. I absolutely love his books, I think I have almost every book he has written. I ended up finishing the book though Sunday morning. I have never cried while reading a book until that one. So Jenner and I decided to go do lunch and see the actual movie. We ended up not making it to the lunch part, well because we both suck at getting places on time, lol. But the movie was soo good too, made me cry. haha. After the movie, I seriously didn't come out of my bedroom except to move my car out of the driveway the rest of the day. I ended up taking a nap somewhere in all that time. Which is why I am up wayyy early.

Exactly 40 days today until my love leaves me for Ft. Leonardwood, MO. 40 days is not long enough, 40 days for him to be gone 4 months!! I knew all about this coming into this relationship, but I didnt think in the end I would end up falling in love with him like I have. And now it sucks and I hate it. But I am going to be the best girlfriend everrrr when he is gone :)

No comments: