Friday, March 2, 2012

Milspouse Friday Fill-In


1. What is your favorite/most unique anniversary/birthday gift from your spouse? suggested by Bel at Being a Better Me
I would have to say last year for my birthday. Hubs got me diamond earrings and the matching necklace from my favorite store, Kays :) But this year, I got an early birthday present and was blessed with my precious baby boy, so I think he out ranks the jewelry ;)
2. What’s your first thought when you see it’s snowing (or what would you say if you don’t live somewhere with snow? suggested by Poekitten from Many Waters
Living in Ohio for 25 years, I am quite used to the snow. But I usually only do serious complaining when it is coming down crazy, or if I wake up and we have a bunch of snow. Other than that, I am pretty used to it. Would love to get away from it though!
3. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed?  suggested by Erika from Chambanachik
I didn't have to send my husband back to that awful place from R&R.
4. What was your favorite thing that happened in February? 
I had two amazing things happen. I got to see my husband again, after several long months and our handsome son was born February 5th :)
5. What are you looking forward to in March?
Hopefully warmer weather so me and baby can go out and adventure around. And another month down :)

No comments: