Monday, March 5, 2012

A New Me

So after having a baby, I think its time to work on me..
I am trying to get the excess baby weight off, but
I wish the weather would get nice. I really have
no motivation to actually exercise inside my house
on a daily basis..
Yes yes, I can be really lazy. I have the drive,
just not the motivation. I need warmer weather
so I can go outside and run or at least open a 
window and get fresh air.

I am going to get my hair done soon.
Just as soon as we see how my son
does on a bottle for the first time.
We have yet to introduce an actual
bottle until now. Hopefully that goes
well.

But the whole reason for this post..
I want to invest in GOOD make-up.
Like from Ulta or Sephora.
But there are SO many choices, I
don't know how to choose. So I
am asking you, what are your favorites?
What are the must have brands?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Definitely the UD Naked Palette (either Naked or Naked 2) if you don't own them already!

I also tagged you in the Sunshine Award :)