Thursday, July 19, 2012

Deadline is coming..

I have not really cried the entire 11 months, minus saying "see you later", well now that we are getting closer and closer I am just an emotional basket case. I have cried everyday for the past week, including this morning already, lol. I am not quite sure why. In fact I prided myself on being able to keep it together as well as I have. Now the littlest things make me cry, for example - Letters From Home came on the radio last night while I was putting Matthew to sleep. Now I get it is a sad song, but it is a song I have heard a bunch of times before, well cue last night - here I am feeding Matthew and rocking him to sleep, bawling my eyes out, over a song I have heard time and time again. Maybe my deployment blues are creeping up on me and they are not happy with the little bit of crying I have done, so bammm!

The days are getting closer and closer. Tomorrow is the deadline to ship anymore boxes to the Mr. Which in the military world, is a GREAT thing!! Now if only the weather can get it together so we don't have to travel out in the rain today.

Matthew FaceTiming with Daddy!




1 comment:

Kathryn B said...

Yea for reaching that milestone! Your son is super cute! I think everyone goes though a crying spell at one time or another. I know I have. :) Hope everything is going good!