Friday, May 28, 2010

7 Days

So I'm down to my last 7 days with my love. It's all becoming so surreal that he is actually leaving. We started to pack up all his stuff in his room yesterday, its all just a little bittersweet. I knew it was coming for so long, but now its finally here. I had a minor melt down this morning right after class. I couldnt focus in class if my life depended on it. As soon as I got into my car, i just cried and he isnt even gone yet. But my bestest friend since I was 4 talked me out of it. She made me realize all the good things that will come out of this. She will more than likely be my go to person because she has been through this, and is about to go through it again with her husband, that is of course when talking to my other half isn't an option.

I bought a $1400 computer from Sony, just so I could be able to see him on the webcam as much as possible. Yeah I needed a new computer eventually, but he was the main reason I finally bought one. Now I am just paitently waiting on it to arrive. Well thats all for now, I have to go work on some little "projects"that I am trying to finish before Thursday morning.

I love you!!

No comments: