Sunday, December 19, 2010

Pink Eye

So just my luck, I woke up Thursday and my eye had been bothering me alll day. It was itchy and watery and I had a headache behind my eye the entire day. But I am assuming it wasn't red because no one said anything to me. When I got off of work though, I came home and was doing stuff. Well I glanced in the mirror hanging on the wall just like I always do, except my eye was sooo red. It looked like I got beat up massively, but just in that one eye. So I go to Giant Eagle after everyone told me it was probably pink eye and I asked the pharmacists just to see what she would say, and sure enough she said it was probably pink eye. She said there was a Quick Clinic next door, but who has money for that? Not me...So I just bought some stuff from the store. It has seemed to be working, my eye isn't red and itchy anymore, but I still have these horrible headaches only on the right side of my head where the pink eye was...Needless to say I haven't done much the past couple of dayys :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better! My tummy has been giving me fits all day... Must NOT get sick!!

xoxo ~Jodie