Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I DID IT!!

I finally did it and joined the Scentsy team. I am a little excited.
Although nervous because I really have no idea what I am 
doing yet, lol. But I got some for Christmas & I absolutely
LOVE them and I didn't know anyone who sold them, 
so I figured I would give it a try because I would be 
off work soon anyways, so what better way to try
and supplement our income!!

So please, go check out my WEBSITE and browse
around. I can ship your product to anywhere, so
whether you are near or far from me, you can
still order!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I've been considering buying to Scentsy stuff for awhile...their warmers are so cute! Not sure about the scents though, because I like to smell scents before I buy...any recommendations?

Lauren Nicole said...

Oh, I will send you a message!!