Monday, December 12, 2011

Dear Little Baby,

I know you are fully enjoying giving mom these little scares, as I have spent more times in the hospital than I can probably count on two hands anymore, including our little trip last night. But you are still safe and sound where you belong for another 5-8 weeks. Giving Daddy heart attacks doesn't help any either, lol.

You are loved so much already and I can't wait to meet you. Daddy is beyond excited to meet you. I can already see it now, how much "trouble" you two will get in together. Although Daddy won't be here for half of your first year of life, because he is doing his job and I hope one day you are just as proud of him as Mommy is. And I can't promise you he won't have to leave again in a couple more years, but know that you will never have to play the "man of the house" if or when Daddy does leave again. Your job will always be, to be the little wild crazy boy I know you will be. Sure I will probably be pulling my hair out at times, but it will be worth every minute of it.

So do Mommy a favor and calm down just a tad for a couple more weeks. We need you to be 100% okay and ready before you decide to come out and join the world. I love you so much and I will see you soon!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Yikes. I hope you get a quiet and easy last few weeks!