Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I LOVEEE Surprises :)

So this past weekend, the 23,24 & 25 my boyfriend came home. He drove all the way from Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri to good ol' Ohio. 684 miles to be exact and he did it in 9.5 hours. I was at the Red Fox with my broski Alvin and guess who met me there :) It was about 1:30 in the morning when he got in and we were inseperable the whole time he was here.

Saturday, we were gonna go surprise his dad but when he called he found out his grams was in the hospital and it was her birthday. We went to visit her and she was in such good spirits. Everythings okay now and she went home since, luckily. Then we went to visit his other grandma, she was soooo excited to see us, mainly him, lol. She is such a sweet woman, and Josh takes after her so much. Thats definitly where alot of his outspokenness comes from.

We then went to the Soap Box Derby for a little bit and met up with his Aunt and Uncle. Of course, Josh ran into people he knew, except I knew them too, but I was like 12 the last time I saw them, ha. After the Derby, we came back to my house and went swimming for a little while. It was sooo nice to have just me and him time, don't get me wrong, I love his family and seeing them but its nice to have him all by myself.

After swimming, we went to the Italian Fest and met up with his pops. Its probably one of my favorite things ever during the summer. I love italian food and im italian so it doesn't get any better than that. It had been raining all day long though so there wasn't that many people down there. But we still had fun and I got to eat some amazinggg pasta :) We thennn went downtown to Brubaker's and met up with his friend Bryant. Eventually we ended back up at the Red Fox. I don't know how we both managed to stay up until 2:30 am cuz we were both dead tired, but we did. And the next morning we both slept until 10am and he had to leave at noon to go back :(

Needless to say, I love him more than anything. Especially because he drove almost 1400 miles in 3 days just to spend a little bit of time with me, and of course his family ;) And for the next month and half I only have to go 2 weeks at a time without having to see him, because I am either going to St. Louis or he is coming back home. I'm getting spoiled and I love every minute of it.

No comments: