Thursday, July 22, 2010

Much Needed Love

I feel like I need to take some time out and so appreciation to my favorite people in my life...

Boyfriend: You have been gone for 49 days or 1 month and 19 days, which comes out to be: •4,233,600 seconds •70,560 minutes •1176 hours •7 weeks..I get to see you in 16 days, only for the weekend - but I am not complaining, I am taking what I can get. I miss you more than words can say. I can't wait to have my sleeping partner back, I just don't quite sleep as good as I did with you there. I miss your laugh, and our name calling and our wrestling events. I miss doing your laundry and cooking for you. I miss our movie nights and going to bed really early on thirsty thursdays when all of our friends are going out. I miss our conversations we would have laying in bed. I miss you waking me up bright and early when you would have drill or PT, no matter how mad I was that you woke me up. I miss your "drill moods" and our car rides together, even though you never let me drive. I miss our Dairy Queen trips. I miss your smile and those killer baby blue eyes, I miss us beating ass in corn hole - only when were both on our game of course.

71 more days •6,134,400 seconds •102,240 minutes •1704 hours until October 1st when you graduate BOLC and your back in Ohio for good. I love you baby and I miss you like crazy!!

Best Friend: I miss you, I feel like I haven't seen you in forever. I don't know what is going on because I feel like you kind of have shut me out, but I want you to know I am here. Your my best friend and I wouldn't have it any other way, so don't push me away, I need you in my life.

Mother & Father: Words cannot express how grateful I am to have you as parents. We have our moments where we can not stand each other, but at the end of the day I will always love you. You not only are taking me to Jamaica on a cruise, but you are paying for me to continue to go to school because the government thought it would be cool to not give me any money for financial aid. I love you.

Marissa and Tracy: You are my sisters and I will always love you. We may do things to each other that may regret later, but we always get past it. Were sisters, we fight, that is what we have always done. But when it comes down to it, we are all always there for each other. I love you guys both and I don't know where I would be right now without you.

Kenny and Nick: You guys are like the brothers I don't have. You can always make me laugh uncontrollably and your always down for whatever whenever, usually. I am so thankful to have you both in my life and I hope it stays like this forever.

I love you all sooo much!

No comments: