Thursday, July 22, 2010

Passing This Storm

1. Ready?

Always...

2. What did you do today?

Woke up around 9, took a shower, did my hair, got my passport - aka: my mug shot photo taken for Jamaica, ate some lunch with the parentals, finished my paper for class, went to class, and now I am about to go to bed.

3. What is your favourite memory from the weekend that just passed?

I really can't remember what I did this past weekend, thats horrible. ha


4. Who was the last person to send you a text?

Dominique

5. Do you love anyone?

I do :)



6. What are you doing at the moment?

Catching up on past episodes of the Bachelorette, I am a little behind. Then going to bed.


7. Where was the last place you went shopping?

Military Surplus Store


8. How do you feel about your haircut?

I actually need a trim and a dye job....baddddllyyyy


9. Where do you work?

At a grocery store, being a manager.

10. Last thing you ate/drank?

Waterrr

11. Do you wish you were someplace else right now?

I wish I was with my baby right nowww :(


12. Do you have any pet peeves?

Yess, its not good.

13. Do you have any expensive jewelry?

That I do, I love jewelry

14. What are your summer plans?

Well summer is half over, but I have a very exciting month planned ahead. I get to go visit my boo in a couple weeks, then 2 weeks after that I am going on a cruise to Jamaica and the Grand Cayman Islands and then I am going back to seee my baby before fall semester starts.

15. Do you like math?

Ummm, NO! I hate math and english

16. How many hours on average do you work a week:

ughh, like 32-38
18. Favourite colour?

Pink, Black and Purple is growing on me


19. Favourite video games?

Ummm, the singing part in Rock Band, I suck at the rest. haha

20. Do you watch the Olympics?

I watched curling with the boyfriend. lol


21. Last restaurant you went to?

Umm, Brick House when boyfriend was home for the 4th. I don't get out much obviously.

22. Who was the last person to call you?

Mother.

23. What’s your sign?

Pisces


24. Do you have a favorite number?

5


25. Last time you did volunteer work or made any donations?

I actually make donations all the time at work, well whenever needed.

26.What do you spend the majority of your money on?

Billlsss and clothes

27. Where does your family live?

Ohio, Arizona, Florida, New York

28. Are you an only child or do you have siblings?

I have 2 older sisters

29. Ever been called a bitch?

Sure have.


30. Got any guilty pleasures?

Sure do

31. What do you wear to bed?

A t-shirt or a cami usually

32. What’s your take on socks and sandals?

If it isn't black socks and black sandals, don't do it....puhhleaseeee

33. Did you ever collect Beanie Babies?

Hahahhaa, yeahh. I actually have them in the basement still.

34. Ever bought anything online?

Sure have

35. Myspace or Facebook?

Facebook.


36. What kind of phone do you have?

Droid.


38. Do you sometimes wish you were someone else?

No, I like me :)

39. What are you wearing?

Leggings and an Army t-shirt

40. What are you listening to?

the TV

41. Last time you saw your parents?

An hour ago..



42. Do you have any talents?

Sureeee...lol

1 comment:

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

I went to the Grand Cayman Islands back in March. I loved it there!