Thursday, January 27, 2011

Blizzard Bloghop

                                    Blizzard  Bloghop 2010 hosted by Household 6 Diva

Hello Ladies! If you don't already know me, I'm Lauren. My blog is called Killer Words from A Queen. I am a 23 soon to be 24 year old. I currently attend The Ohio State University as a full-time student. I feel like I have been in school forever, which I have technically. I recently picked up my life from good ol' Akron to move to Columbus with my love. He got a big kid job which is what moved us down here. But after him already being gone for 4 months for training at Fort Leonard Wood, we decided to move in together & I would finish school down here. Best decision I ever made. We have been together for almost 14 months, which was a record for him, haha. But we have known each other WAY longer & in all reality started to date before our legit anniversary. I will share our story soon, its a good one. So be sure to come back and check it out ;)

Boyfriend is a soldier in the United States Army part-time & works full-time at an enovironmental services company. Our story is cute & crazy, which I have yet to blog about. He is my absolute best friend & I think this is the happiest I have ever been. Of course I miss my friends and family, but I am finally starting to settle in down here.


I had dark hair :)
 I love the color pink. I wear the color black more than anything else, and I dont really know why. I love to take pictures. I enjoy exercising, but right now its way to cold to be outside. I have a Chihuahua whose name is Chi Chi. I love to bake & cook. I secretly want my own cooking show one day. I love to blog and ideally try to everyday, but it doesn't always happen like that.

Oh and I found this Blizzard Bloghop at Household 6 Diva

2 comments:

FallonElla said...

awe my hubs is a 2 "El-Tee" as well :) If you need any help navigating this crazy life just shout...er write cause I probably won't hear you. Cute blog! glad I found you on the blizzardbloghop, xo

1 Funky Woman said...

Awe, you two are so cute! Does he like the feel of wind on his tongue, lol! You look so cute with both curly and straight hair, oh you are so lucky!

Can't wait to read all about your love story and your living together!

New follower from the bloghop. Hop you can hop on over and check me out!

Megan