I received an award today. I think this is my 2nd one, but I didn't know what to do with the first one. I am slowly learning, lol. But Jodie from Bursting at the Seams gave this award to me. I'm glad someone actually reads my blog, haha! So thankkk you!!
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Write seven things about yourself.
3. Pass on to seven other bloggers.
4. Tell the seven awardees of their award!
Now, 7 things about me:
1. I own and wear my Carhartt everyday. Even if it matches nothing I have on. Its probably the warmest coat ever! The babe got it for me this past Christmas. It was probably the best present I got only because its the most pratical present and it gets worn everyday.
2. I am terrified of spiders! Well bugs in general, but mainly spiders. Even though they are so small, they still scare me. I will make my boyfriend drop whatever he is doing and kill it. I did the same with my parents, they came into my room to kill spiders so many times while I was there.
3. I hate being cold. Even though I grew up in Ohio, as much as I am used to it, I still hate it. Especially on days when I have to be at school and walk around on campus all morning long. I can't wait to live somewhere down south or even west where there is minimal snow...
4. I love football! The Steelers are my team, have been since I was little (before anyone assumes jumping on the bandwagon here). We are going to the superbowl again. I see the magic number 7 coming very very soon.
5. I am afraid of heights, but yet I love rollercoasters. I went ziplining last summer in Missouri and I thought for sure I wasn't gonna come out alive.
6. My entire family and all of my friends are all back home
7. I love to get dressed up, even though I rarely do it anymore. I have an obsession with heels & boots. If I had the money, I would own so many pairs of shoes. My next investment will be some Reebok Easy Tones though, so I can get my booty looking good.
To share the Award...
Behind Blue Eyeez
The Longer the Waiting, the Sweeter the Kiss
Airforce. Wife. Life
Everything Happens for a Reason