Thursday, June 23, 2011

Catch Up & Song Link Up!

So, in honor of me lovingggg Kenny Chesney and him performing in concert in my town tonight and me not being able to go, I want to share with you my favorite song ever. If I get married, this will definitly be played at my wedding! I hope you guys enjoy!


Now for the catch up part! All has been well on my part. Josh and I are doing better and things are slowly getting worked out. I can't wait for him to come home from Arkansas though, so we can actually start to make a mends. I have some very exciting news to share soon enough, when the time is right! ;)

Now for a good cause. Tonight I went to Applebee's with my best friends Kenny and Danny to support a cause that some kids I graduated high school are doing. They are all in the military themselves, so this is wonderful for them to be doing. Basically 15% of however much your bill turned out to be would go towards Military Troops and their families. To help provide things that they are struggling with or need help with while their spouse is away. I think this is absolutely wonderful and think that more people should do this.

Their organization is called H.A.N.D.S. or Helping All In Need Donation Services. Here is the Facebook link. Check them out and just be sure to thank them for all that they do.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

New follower from the hop! Would love a follow back :)

I saw KC a couple weeks ago when he was here in Charlotte. It was my first time seeing him and he was amazing. Great song choice!

Anonymous said...

Gotta love Kenny! This song is amazing.