Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday




{one} what color best describes you + why?

Hmm..pink! Because its my favorite color. LOL, I know not
a good reason, but its all I got.


{two} how have you changed in the past year?

I have learned that I don't need anyone to depend on. I learned that happiness
is something you have to work at. I have changed dramatically from who I was
a month ago.

{three} have you ever had any surgeries?

Yes, I have a screw in my right ankle from playing soccer for forever


{four} why did you start your blog?

Well my friend Jenner is the one who started it for me. But I mainly started it just to
say what was on my mind and speak about what was needed. Basically a public
diary. It  has since then gone in every different direction..and still changing.

{five} what are you looking forward to this summer?

Well I am in the last days of my summer vacation, so I can't look forward to
that anymore. So I guess just laying out and tanning. And eventually saying
goodbye to my boyfriend as we adventure through our first deployment
and whatever else life has in store.


{six} do you have any family traditions for the 4th of July?

My sister has a huge 4th of July bash every year, complete with a firework
show that is better than what the city puts on. Then Joshs Aunt has a huge
party on her big piece of property that is always fun.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love looking back on the past year too and seeing how I've changed - always makes me feel better about myself :D And, that sucks that you're in the last days of your vacation - it's shitty growing up sometimes haha

Amanda said...

I loved reading what your family does for 4th of July. We always had a big party back home too. But now that the Navy moved us who knows what we will do this year! Make new traditions of our own I suppose! Found you on the bloghop!

xoxo,
Amanda
http://alittlechangesalot.blogspot.com