Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Came and Went...

So lately I have been in these moods where I don't even want to get out of bed. I know it's not healthy at all and I'm working on it. Reality is sinking in and being thrown in my face. My husband is off fighting a war and here I am six months pregnant all alone. I don't think things would be as difficult if I wasn't pregnant. Obviously I am not complaining about him, I'm overly excited for him. Just not excited that I have no friends to help keep me busy because I can't go out and party with them. Halloween has came and gone, one of my favorite holidays. Guess what I did? Absolutely nothing. And everyone who knows what I'm going through and are going through it as well are 2 hours away from me. I know it's not healthy for me and baby...I'm working on it.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Keep pushing through mama it's all you can do. I completely understand what a hard time you are having. It does get easy... eventually. Just do what you can each day and that's all you can do. I always tell my husband "you can only do what you can only do" no sense beating ourselves up and sometime you just need to stay home in your bed and be sad. It's hard the stage you are in because at our age MOST of our friends are either not married or don't have kids and they just don't get it. And when all of a sudden we aren't out partying and drinking with them they don't want to be here with us. It's honestly really sad. But hang in there and be strong :]

Jamie said...

I hope things get a little easier for you soon.