Monday, February 22, 2010

Birthday Birthday

So my Birthday is in 2 days, yesss 2 more days!!! Not excited to be turning 23 though. ha. Just thought i would give out some birthday present hints. haha.

  • L'amore domina senza regole -- Love rules without rules. I want to get this tattooed on my foot. It is Italian and it's just amazinggg.
  • A North Face Jacket -- hopefully mother-dearest comes through with that one
  • Jewelry -- i lovee diamonds and any thing else from Kays or Jared's, im not picky ;)
  • Shoes -- heels, boots, some new shocks
  • Clothes -- im a girl, i love clothes
  • Purses -- bigg black bags with cute big wallets to match them (black is more neutral)
  • Flowers -- as an added extra of course..haha
  • Boyfriend -- for my boyfriend to actually attend & enjoy my birthday festivities ;)

I'm spoiled, what can I say. hahahaha

No comments: