Thursday, February 25, 2010

it's official, im 23

so my birthday was fantastic minus having to work. but i went to dinner with my closest friends, Jenner, Kenny, Danny, Jenn, Bryan, baby Kendra, Kelly, and the boyfriend Josh. We went to O'Charley's in the Falls. I had an amazing steak, it was sooo good. It was the first time Jenner, Kelly and I have all been together at the same time, so we finally got to document all of us having dark hair. Def wont be like this for much longer because Kelly is in stage one of going back to blonde, and i am starting to want my hair lighter again. Overall, the night was great. I love having ALL my friends together, minus Nick because he was a meany and couldnt get off work.
Brunette's ;)
After dinner was over Jenner, Dominique, Kathryn, and I went to BG Breez and to the Valley. Lets just say i was down for the count after we left the Breez all thanks to the ladies. Mainly Neeka, she was buying drink after drink for me. She claims it was pay back from her birthday. Pay back was an understatement. I slept in the car on the way home, Jenner had a photoshoot with me. And lets just say the bathroom floor turned into my bed. And the next day, I dont even have words for the next day. I was so miserable. Definitly the worst hangover I ever had..
Some of the bitches :)

All in all, the night was greattt. Birthday Party Saturdayyy :)

No comments: