Friday, February 12, 2010

Quotes



1. It's when you can't stop smiling and he's the one you feel happiest with. There's just that one thing about him you just don't see in other guys; and when you're not with him, the only place you want to be is in his arms.

2. I'll screw up, I'll push you away if we're getting too close. I won't trust you until you've proven yourself I get hurt easily and take a lot of things personally, but I'll love you with everything I have, and if that isn't enough, then I'm not enough.

3. "The best lyrics are the ones that give you goosebumps, or make you cry in public or help you realize the answers."-Katy Perry


4. "You deserve to be with someone who is nice to you all the time."-He's Just Not That Into You
5. "Love is not a maybe thing, you know when you love someone."-Lauren Conrad
6. "I'm not saying girls are perfect, cause we know that's not true. But why be unfaitful to her if she's always been true to you?"-Tupac

7. Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker.
8. It’s your c h o i c e. It’s black and white. Not a shade of gray. Because when you LOVE someone, there’s no such thing as h a l f w a y.
9. Because love means facing your biggest fears.
10. Maybe you`re just scared, because for once someone actually wants to be with you.

11. If you're holding back feelings because you're afraid of getting hurt, you end up hurting anyways.

No comments: