Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Out with the old and in with the new

So I recently got a new phone, as in yesterday. It was time for my one year upgrade and I have been patiently waiting forever it feels like to upgrade. I used to have the Blackberry Tour, it was probably one of the best phones I have ever had. I never had an issue with it and I never had to replace it. Its the same phone that I have had for a year and still works great.
I just got the Motorola Droid. I really wanted the Incredible, but there is not one Verizon store that has it in stock. I don't know when the phone got so popular, but I guess it won't be back in stock until around July 20th, which is crazy. There is a new droid coming out next month sometime too. But it looks just the the Droid I just got, only the screen is bigger, no key board and something about you can hook it up to your high definition television. Why anyone would need to do that is beyond me and plus I am one of those people who have yet to get one of them tv's, lol. So I just got the original Droid.
It's hard getting used to, I dont know what apps I need or anything. Ha, I am usually pretty good with phones, but this one - not so much. The only thing I know how to do good is play my favorite game ever, Jewels, but that is only because boyfriend has had this phone for months and I used to play it on his all the time. I just hope I don't have any issue's with this phone, I hope its a trooper like my blackberry was. So we'll see I guess.


PS. 10 more days and my babe will be home for 4 days :)

No comments: