Sunday, June 6, 2010

Reality hasn't set in yet...

So boyfriend's been gone 3 days so far, and I'm pretty sure it has yet to sink in fully that he isn't coming home for a while because I got used to him leaving for a couple days at a time. But I get to talk to him and were working on the whole web cam thing. I'm more than glad I took his pillow, it smells just like him. It helps me sleep at night. All the fun stuff begins for him tomorrow, poor thing has to be up and ready at 0430.

On a better note, we had a cook-out for my dads birthday today. The old man turned 55 on friday. I'm just glad the rain held out because it has been raining non-stop basically since Friday. My middle sister never showed up until the party was over, kind of pointless to even come over - but whatever. It was good just to be around the family and friends.
My best friend Jenner and I finally went and saw Sex and the City 2 tonight. It was long and a little bit drug out, but overall it was good. It was good to get out and do something finally. But tomorrow's monday so that means school and work start all over, so night everyone!!

No comments: