Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Can't fall back to sleep...

So here I am 12:15am eastern standard time and I can't fall back to sleep. Of course, the one person who is on my mind is the last person who needs to be on my mind. He's the first person I wake up thinking about and the last person I go to bed thinking about. I'm trying to be this tough person, I really am. But lets face it, I miss him. I miss everything about him. And him being in our hometown this past weekend just sucked, because of course I didn't get to see him. Of course he didn't want anything to do with me. I should of known better. I miss being the one to make him smile. I miss his goofyness and his way he could make me laugh so easily. I miss him.

At times I fell like he misses me too, because I will get random texts from him saying things like I'm sorry or I really fucked up. I want to believe that he is sorry or that he really thinks that, but I usually get these messages after he has had a few to drink. He has admitted though that the saying "drunken words are sober thoughts" is true. It still doesn't hurt any less, because I just want to wrap my arms around him and tell him "baby, it will be okay. we can get through this." But I don't ever get that chance, nor will I probably ever and I don't know if I want to all the time. But I still just need to say that to someone at least, even if it is to my blogger friends.

This is far from loneliness talking, because I have spent many nights away from him between the Army and work, so I'm used to the sleeping apart thing. This is me legititmitly missing my best friend, my partner in crime, the love of my life. People say it gets easier, fuck that. It has done nothing but get harder. And now he leaves for a month to Arkansas. So, I won't get to see him for a month, if not longer, seeing as he wants to not see me. So yeah, pretty much just FML!

I miss my stealer of the covers, my nascar driver, my blued eyed devil, my tickle monster, i mostly miss my best friend, I miss the man I fell madly in love with.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*hug* I am sorry girly <3

Alyssa :) said...

I'm sorry...and I know it feels like right now it's always going to feel that way, but it won't. I read in your past blogs that he cheated on you, and regardless of how much you love him and miss him...remind yourself you deserve somebody who will stay true to you and love you unconditionally. You're a beautiful and sweet girl, with a big big heart. I can tell you have a lot of love to give, so I hope your Prince Charming rescues you soon. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Sarah, and I just started following you because you reminded me a lot of myself a year ago when I finally ended my relationship with my ex who is in the military.... It totally sucks I know. I didn't want to I did everything I could to save us, but it takes two to tango and I couldn't do it alone. He did some of the same things your ex did to you, So i get it. It will get better eventually I promise.