Saturday, May 7, 2011

Dreams..

So for the past week I keep having dreams of either me dying or Josh and I getting back together. Weird, huh? I can't really explain it, because I don't know why myself. But last night, once again, I had a dream that Josh showed up at my house, apologized for everything, took me in his arms and kissed me for what felt like eternity. Then of course I woke up right when it was getting good. And when I fell asleep again, I had another dream. Josh had basically shut me out, told me to never talk to him again, but for whatever reason we were on the street and when he told me that I walked to a empty bus stop thing and I sat down. Well in the middle of me crying, some guy was being chased by the police and ran into the bus stop I just so happened to be sitting in and bam, the whole thing blew up. There I lay on the ground, not sure if I was dying or what, but Josh was no where to be found. And when I woke up I was crying real tears. I don't really know what is going on in that brain of mine.

On a lighter note, I went to my friends house last night for a little bit. Mainly because I am at a loss as to what to do (previous post), so I thought I would just go and try to clear my head and ask the boys their opinion. But obviously they were all biased towards me, which I love but it wasn't helping the situation. I had a little fun. It was nice to just forget about everything, even if it was for only a few minutes at a time.

No comments: