Sunday, May 22, 2011

Does Time Really Heal All?

So everyone tells me, time heals all. But in fact it really doesn't. Yes, with time you learn to live a life without that person but it never gets easier. I am not crying as much these days, in fact, its been a good couple of days. Does that mean it is getting easier, NO! I still miss J so incredibly much. Yes, I am surviving, but do I want to without him, NO! Were still friends and we talk still, but sadly I doubt we will get back together. Which kills me to say because I love him with every breath I take. He leaves for a month long training in a little less than 2 weeks. So he will be gone all of June. Then he comes home for a couple of weeks and he will be gone for 13 long painful months. He is still my best friend in every sense of the word. I still love him so much, through all of the hurt he caused. Will we get back together ever? I honestly don't know, but he will always be my friend. So yes I am making it, only because I have no other options.

No comments: